Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: American Idol - For your entertainment

  1. #1
    Account Suspended Austinsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2010
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    American Idol - For your entertainment

    Since i watched American Idol Season 9, the biggest feeling is: this program has more entertainment. Undeniably, in my limited knowledge of, after i had watched so many U.S. reality shows, American Idol's entertainment seems to be the strongest. After reading the results of 12 into 11 shows, I think American Idol is increasingly to focus on the player itself.
    First of all, and not to the same quarter, this year the United States even more new judges, Ellen DeGeneres, a talk show hosted. She replaced the long held position of judges Paula Abdul. This change in the atmosphere of the whole jury I changed a lot. Ellen hosted a talk show, no doubt about its ability to laugh at. Open all kinds of jokes outspoken, but in the comment when the audience attention was focused on her. Impressed me most was her Alex Lambert immature compared to a banana, of course, the analogy shows Alex has great potential can be developed, and the other meaning is implied Ellen's gay. Why am I so think? Ellen said each banana, next to Randy will carefully laugh, with host Ryan from time to time to take "banana" stressed out, it seems to imply that Ellen used in normal times this les banana, so when the comment has to do with this metaphor.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jeenamenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2010
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Idol - For your entertainment

    I also like to this saw and from all of above I want to include the former American Idol finalist, superstar Adam Lambert continues to see increases with the sales of his debut album,And for Your Entertainment. According to a new report, the sales for the album are up, and the album has dropped off from the Billboard 200 chart.If any have more review about this then serve here with I am eagerly waiting for this .
    [url=http://membershipmanager.com/]chamber software[/url]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member deborahadmathise's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2010
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: American Idol - For your entertainment

    Ook like it and I saw it from the top of all I want to include the former American Idol finalist, a superstar Adam Lambert continues to see increasing sales of her debut album, and your entertainment. According to a new report, album sales are up, and the album has dropped off the Billboard 200 chart.If any more of this review is to serve with you here I am eagerly waiting for it.
    [url=http://www.dealtastique.fr/jeux-videos/dsi]dsi ou dsi xl[/url]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •